Today I stumbled across a new game coming out in October called Debris by Moonray Studios. This is an indie game that feels big but doesn’t feel like it’s trying too hard or doing too much.
Indie games come out every ten minutes. However, quality indie games are diamonds in the rough. This game is looking pretty shiny. There are a vast amount of research and unique perspectives built in.
Community Inc. is a video game that would fit in a crossroads of genres.
Those genres that Community Inc. bridges are hard to define though they’re mostly exemplified by:
- Black & White – a God Game Simulator with citizens to tend to and keep happy
- Viva Piñata – a garden-based life simulator with a community of individuals who each offer something different and outsiders to protect from
- Sid Meier’s Civilization –
Thank you to Chubby Pixel for giving me a Steam code to try their game, Suicide Guy!
- I’ve never claimed to be good at games; I just love them.
- I’m still trying to figure out this who game recording business, bear with me (PLEASE?!)
- You might want to watch this with the speed turned up… I spend a lot of time trying to stack a box.